Sunday, April 14, 2013

Book Reviews

I've been reviewing books for some time and will be happy to consider reviewing your novel.  Here are my guidelines:
  1. Genre:  romance only, will review some erotica.
  2. Email first three pages for consideration to Jaclyn1957@aol.com along with a link to your website or blog.
  3. I respond only to submissions I wish to review.  If you want an acknowledgement that I received your submission, please request a delivery and/or read receipt.  If I haven't responded to your request within 30 days, I'm not interested in reviewing your book.
  4. The reviews I publish will be based on the following:
    • 5 Stars means "the best"
    • 4 Stars means above average, I really liked it
    • 3 Stars means average, it was okay
    • 2 Stars means I didn't care for it
  5. I don't review books in electronic form; your book must be sent in paperback or hardcopy.
  6. If I decide to review your book, I'll send you an email with the address to which you may mail your book.
  7. I don't accept payment or gifts in exchange for reviewing books.

4 comments: